San Diego & Irvine Commencement 2022
Friday, May 27th
Ceremony begins at 1:30pm
San Diego Civic Theatre | 1100 Third Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
Number of guests per graduate: 6
- Tickets are now available. You should have received an email from commencement @alliant.edu with instructions on how to order tickets, as well as a unique code that is to be used to order your tickets.
- Please note that the commencement ceremony is General Admission. The digital tickets you order will have seat numbers on them, however, please disregard, as they are not applicable for this event.
- Children 2 years of age and younger do not need a ticket.
- Graduates do not need a ticket, only guests.
- For any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Safety Information
COVID-19 SAFETY REQUIREMENTS AT THE SAN DIEGO CIVIC THEATRE
Per the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), all guests will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) OR a negative test is required. Booster shots are not required at this time. Tests must be taken:
- 48 hours before May 27th for a PCR test
- 24 hours before May 27th for a rapid antigen test
Children 5 years and younger are not required to show proof of a negative test.
In addition, unvaccinated guests are required to wear a mask while inside the theatre.
*For your convenience, Lux Concierge is offering rapid testing onsite at the Civic Theatre for $40 per test. Testing is available 1 hour before the event. Please plan to arrive early to the venue to accommodate the testing.
- Acceptable proof of vaccination is either the original vaccination card, a printed copy of the vaccination card, or digital vaccination recordwith an appropriate ID matching the name on vaccination documentation.
- Unvaccinated guests will be required to take a COVID-19 PCR test within 48 hours of the event OR an antigen test 24 hours before the event and will provide proof of a negative result before entering the venue.
- Acceptable proof of a negative Covid-19 test result must be in the form of written documentation (paper or electronic copy).* The documentation must include:
- Type of test (indicating it is a PCR or antigen test)
- The entity issuing the result (e.g. laboratory, healthcare entity, or telehealth service)
- Specimen collection date.
- Information that identifies the person (full name plus at least one other identifier such as date of birth or passport number)
- Test Result
- Over-the-counter tests will not be accepted as proof of negative results of COVID-19
California residents may request a digital vaccination record at MyVaccineRecord.cdph.ca.gov.
You can still purchase regalia by ordering directly from Oak Hall (cap & gown). The regalia will be shipped directly to students. The last day to place your order to guarantee delivery before graduation is Friday, May 1st.
Shop: Oak Hall
Announcements and Diploma Frames
Announcements and Diploma Frames can be ordered on-line. The announcement/invitation site is live!
Grad Images will be taking photos of all graduates as they walk across the stage. You will be able to purchase your photos directly through them. More information will be provided closer to the date.
All degree requirements must be met by Friday, May 1, 2022 in order to participate in commencement. (With the exception of Internship Hours & Current Semester/Term course work)
Doctoral students check with your Student Advisor to assure your dissertation paperwork is complete and to schedule your Final Oral Defense no later than TBD.
- Dissertation title submitted
- Doctoral Hooding during ceremony
Hotels in Area
- The Bristol Hotel – San Diego | 1055 1st Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
- The Sofia Hotel | 150 W Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
- The Westgate Hotel | 1055 2nd Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar San Diego | 2660 South 2nd St. Fresno, CA 93706
- Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Downtown | 530 Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101