San Diego Commencement 2023
JUNE 5, 2023
Congratulations to the class of 2023! If you attended the San Diego commencement ceremony, and took advantage of the Pixter photobooth that was available in the grad area, feel free to check out the photos here!
Friday, May 26th
Ceremony begins at 1:30pm
San Diego Civic Theatre | 1100 Third Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
Number of guests per graduate: 7 free guest tickets
Graduates that submitted a participation form for the Friday, May 26th ceremony at the San Diego Civic Theatre by March 12, 2023 will be provided 7 free guest tickets. Graduates will be sent a link to order their guest tickets digitally via Ticketmaster by mid-April. Graduates that submit a participation form after March 12, 2023 will be allocated a reduced number of tickets, the amount to be determined.
- Please note that the commencement ceremony is General Admission. The digital tickets you order will have seat numbers on them, however, please disregard, as they are not applicable for this event.
- Children 2 years of age and younger do not need a ticket.
- Graduates do not need a ticket, only guests.
- For any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The regalia site is now live. Please click here to order your regalia.
The deadline to order is April 2, 2023. Any orders placed after this time will not have the guarantee of arriving on time.
1) Regalia is to be shipped back to Oak Hall within 60 days of receiving their order. (include the packing slip)
2) Inside packaging cannot be opened. (Return Sealed As Received) You cannot open & use for photos.
3) You will be responsible for return shipping costs (via: USPS/UPS/FED EX)
Oak Hall | 840 Union Street, PO Box 1078, Salem, Virginia 24153
Customer Service: 1-800-456-7623
Announcements and Diploma Frames
Announcements and Diploma Frames can be ordered on-line. The announcement/invitation site is live!
Grad Images will be taking photos of all graduates as they walk across the stage. You will be able to purchase your photos directly through them. More information will be provided closer to the date.
All degree requirements must be met by Saturday, April 29, 2023 in order to participate in commencement. (With the exception of Internship Hours & Current Semester/Term course work)
Doctoral students check with your Student Advisor to assure your dissertation paperwork is complete and to schedule your Final Oral Defense no later than April 1st.
- Dissertation title submitted
- Doctoral Hooding during ceremony
Hotels in Area
- The Bristol Hotel – San Diego | 1055 1st Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
- The Sofia Hotel | 150 W Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
- The Westgate Hotel | 1055 2nd Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar San Diego | 2660 South 2nd St. Fresno, CA 93706
- Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Downtown | 530 Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101